1080p tv


Toshiba REGZA 52RV535U 52-Inch 1080p LCD TV - A Great Value




I had done a lot of research looking for just the right television before I found the Toshiba REGZA 52RV535U 52-Inch 1080p. I was looking for something that would still offer SD, because the last thing that I wanted to do was to have to replace all of my DVDs, yet would give me the high definition that I was looking for. When I got my Toshiba REGZA 52RV535U 52-Inch 1080p home, I found that it had everything that I was looking for.
The picture resolution for both SD and HD were great. One thing that I did notice and was very impressed with is how minor the reflection is when the sun shines in a window. My house has a lot of large windows, so that is something that I have had to deal with when it came to my other television. You don't know how much of a relief it was not to have to deal with it as much on my new on.
The only drawbacks that I had with this television was the remote, which incorporated a lot of menus and which I wish was more user friendly, and the fact that I wish the sound system was a bit better. Considering that it's a step up from what I had, I'm not too worried about it. For this price, it's a great bargain and I do not regret purchasing this television one bit. In fact, a lot of my friends have come over to my house to watch my Toshiba REGZA 52RV535U 52-Inch 1080p and they remark how nice it is.

Mr.Kind

0 Responses to "1080p tv"

Posting Komentar